This website is the property of Marieke Martens (Zopixel).
- Address of registered office: Dorpsstraat 8/3, 3830 Wellen, Limburg, Belgium
- Phone: +32(0)493 29 02 08
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Company number: VAT BE 0730.548.273
By accessing and using the website, you expressly agree to our general terms and conditions.
How does the ordering process work?
Payment is made within a multi-step checkout according to the following steps:
- Place your chosen items in the shopping cart and open the shopping cart. If you have gift cards or discount codes, these can be entered in the ‘discount code’ field.
- Select ‘Proceed to checkout’. A login page opens with 3 choices: a) Checkout as guest, b) Register for an account (here you can track your orders, request returns and create tickets), c) Log in with an existing account.
- Continue to the next step and complete the required (*) fields. Choose whether the items should be shipped to the specified address or another address.
- Choose your shipping method, depending or the type of item and your country can choose home delivery or collection at a DPD collection point.
- Choose your payment method and go to the next step. You can check your order before placing it. Give a comment for Zopixel if desired and click on ‘Buy’. By clicking ‘Buy’ you agree to the general terms and conditions.
- You will be redirected to the website of the chosen payment method where you can complete your payment in a secure environment.
- If the payment is successful you will see an overview of the order just placed. Your payment details are secured and cannot be viewed by Zopixel.
Which payment methods does Zopixel offer?
The Customer may choose between the following payment methods
- By Bancontact
- By iDeal
- By Mastercard
- By Visa
- By Maestro
- By Cartes Bancaires
- By Paypal
- By SOFORT Banking
- By Discount code/Gift Card
Zopixel is entitled to refuse an order pursuant to a serious breach on the part of the Customer with respect to their orders.